Programs & Activities
Books Alive! St. Louis Park Reader’s Theater is looking for new readers to participate in its theatrical oral readings and for groups who want to book a reading engagement for a special event.
- Youth assemblies & special events
- Pre-school and K-12 schools
- School District functions
- City meetings
- Senior centers
- Retirement homes
- Health Care centers
- Organization meetings
- Worship gatherings
- Reunions & private parties
The inaugural play reading series will be hosted by Maggie's Farm Theater, providing professional insight into each play, reading tips and a fun relaxed atmosphere. Play Reading Series will provide a book club experience without required pre-reading. Each session will include a group reading of a pre-selected play script, a discussion of insights...
updated: Wednesday, June 05, 2013
How to register
1. Complete the Registration form.
Be sure to write down the activity number, activity name and fee for each program you're registering for. Missing information can delay your registration. Individuals with disabilities may request auxiliary aids for registration; call (952) 924-2540 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Payment must accompany registration. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cash and checks. Make checks payable to "City of St. Louis Park."
3. Mail, drop off or fax your registration form and payment. Or, click here to register online.
Sorry, we cannot accept registration over the phone.
“We are looking for qualified candidates who have backgrounds and expertise in the areas of strategic planning, marketing, fundraising and graphic design,” said Susan Schneck, board chair. “Board member candidates must also reside in St. Louis Park and be passionate about the role the arts play in creating community,” she added...