Programs & Activities
Books Alive! St. Louis Park Reader’s Theater is looking for new readers to participate in its theatrical oral readings and for groups who want to book a reading engagement for a special event.
- Youth assemblies & special events
- Pre-school and K-12 schools
- School District functions
- City meetings
- Senior centers
- Retirement homes
- Health Care centers
- Organization meetings
- Worship gatherings
- Reunions & private parties
The inaugural play reading series will be hosted by Maggie's Farm Theater, providing professional insight into each play, reading tips and a fun relaxed atmosphere. Play Reading Series will provide a book club experience without required pre-reading. Each session will include a group reading of a pre-selected play script, a discussion of insights...
updated: Thursday, December 12, 2013
How to register
1. Complete the Registration form.
Be sure to write down the activity number, activity name and fee for each program you're registering for. Missing information can delay your registration. Individuals with disabilities may request auxiliary aids for registration; call (952) 924-2540 or e-mail email@example.com.
2. Payment must accompany registration. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cash and checks. Make checks payable to "City of St. Louis Park."
3. Mail, drop off or fax your registration form and payment. Or, click here to register online.
Sorry, we cannot accept registration over the phone.
St. Louis Park Friends of the Arts (FOTA) is a non-profit community organization dedicated to supporting, promoting and enhancing the arts in St. Louis Park. FOTA connects people and organizations around the arts, shares arts-related information and resources, and coordinates community arts programs. When it incorporated in 1995, FOTA received designation...