- 5005 Minnetonka Blvd., St. Louis Park, MN 55416
- 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
- Map showing the St. Louis Park City Hall
(City Hall is often open for meetings outside of regular office hours; however, the front desk is not staffed outside of these hours.)
Drop-boxes for utility bill payments can be accessed 24-hours a day. One drop box is located outside City Hall on Minnetonka Boulevard. Another drop box is located in the parking lot on the south side of City Hall (near the awning).
updated: Tuesday, September 02, 2014
Fire Station One and Fire Department Administration
3750 Wooddale Ave.
St. Louis Park, MN, 55416
Fire Station Two
2262 Louisiana Ave.
St. Louis Park, MN, 55426 (Northside of St. Louis Park)
Unless out on a call, firefighters are at the stations 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can visit the stations daily from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for a free blood pressure check.
The Fire Stations are open on all holidays. They are staffed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
In an emergency – Call 911 – Do not call a fire station directly.
updated: Tuesday, October 07, 2014
- 7305 Oxford St., St. Louis Park, MN, 55426
- 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday - Friday (The MSC may also be open during snowplowing or storm repair; however, the front desk is not staffed outside of these hours)
Holidays: Unless workers are on duty to plow snow or handle storm clean-up, the building is closed on New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, Presidents' Day, Memorial Day weekend, Independence Day, Labor Day weekend, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
updated: Tuesday, September 23, 2014
The Police Department has 51 sworn officers and 23 civilian personnel, including 11 dispatchers, 7 support staff, and 4 community service officers. Employees in the Police Department include sworn law enforcement officials, administrators, support staff and dispatchers.
The Police Department is responsible for:
- Enforcing motor vehicle laws
- Protecting lives and property from crime
- Preserving public order
- Apprehending criminals
- Collecting and preserving evidence
- Mediating conflicts
- Responding to medical emergencies and car accidents
- Preventing crime by identifying community problems, analyzing crime patterns and working with neighborhoods and community institutions to address concerns
- Maintaining criminal records and data.
updated: Thursday, November 20, 2014
The St. Louis Park Rec Center, 3700 Monterey Drive, features an outdoor aquatic park, two indoor ice arena—used by both St. Louis Park and Benilde-St. Margaret’s boys and girls High School hockey teams—and meeting and banquet facilities.
Admission fee events are not allowed at The Rec Center (Banquet/Gallery/Amphitheater/Aquatic Park) unless partnered with the City of St. Louis Park.
Banquet Room Rental
Located on the second floor of The Rec Center, the Banquet Room overlooks the Aquatic Park and Wolfe Park. The room is available for wedding receptions, birthday parties, bar and bat mitzvah parties, company events, family reunions and large meetings. The room comfortably seats 160 people and offers a caterer's holding kitchen, dance floor, "dimmable" lighting and sound system. Audio-visual equipment can be rented for an additional fee.
- Sunday through Friday fees: $60 per hour (resident) / $70 per hour (non-resident) (two-hour minimum)
- Saturday (8 a.m. to midnight): $600 (resident) / $700 (non-resident)
- $700 refundable damage deposit
- Total fee depends on duration of rental and amenities
- View Banquet Room
Gallery Room Rental
Located on the first floor of The Rec Center, the gallery can accommodate 35 to 70 people for small group gatherings, team meetings and birthday parties. Audio-visual equipment can be rented for an additional fee.
- Sunday to Saturday (8 a.m. - 10 p.m.): $45 per hour (resident) / $55 per hour (non-resident) (two-hour minimum)
- $100 refundable damage deposit
- Fee depends on duration of rental and amenities
Indoor Ice Skating Party
During open public skating sessions, the adjacent gallery room can be rented for private parties admission is for up to 15 people.
- Two hour room rental: $85 (resident) / $100 (non-resident) plus
- $3 skate rental
- View the public open skating schedule
Indoor Ice Rink Rental
Rent the Rec Center’s indoor ice arena for birthday parties, family celebrations, and company or school group events. We’ll provide the gallery room for two hours without additional charge. The Banquet Room can also be reserved for use at half price the cost. Rental skates are available for $3 per pair.
- $198.46 per hour, tax included