- 5005 Minnetonka Boulevard, St. Louis Park, MN 55416
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
- Click here for a map
(City Hall is often open for meetings outside of regular office hours; however, the front desk is not staffed outside of these hours.)
Drop-boxes for utility bill payments can be accessed 24-hours a day. One drop box is located outside City Hall on Minnetonka Boulevard. Another drop box is located in the parking lot on the south side of City Hall (near the awning).
updated: Monday, March 10, 2014
Fire Station One and Fire Department Administration
3750 Wooddale Ave.
St. Louis Park, MN, 55416
Fire Station Two
2262 Louisiana Ave.
St. Louis Park, MN, 55426 (Northside of St. Louis Park)
Unless out on a call, firefighters are at the stations 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can visit the stations daily from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for a free blood pressure check.
The Fire Stations are open on all holidays. They are staffed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
In an emergency – Call 911 – Do not call a fire station directly.
updated: Monday, December 16, 2013
- 7305 Oxford St., St. Louis Park, MN, 55426
- 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday - Friday (The MSC may also be open during snowplowing or storm repair; however, the front desk is not staffed outside of these hours)
Holidays: Unless workers are on duty to plow snow or handle storm clean-up, the building is closed on New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, Presidents' Day, Memorial Day weekend, Independence Day, Labor Day weekend, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
updated: Monday, November 25, 2013
The Police Department has 51 sworn officers and 23 civilian personnel, including 11 dispatchers, 7 support staff, and 4 community service officers. Employees in the Police Department include sworn law enforcement officials, administrators, support staff and dispatchers.
The Police Department is responsible for:
- Enforcing motor vehicle laws
- Protecting lives and property from crime
- Preserving public order
- Apprehending criminals
- Collecting and preserving evidence
- Mediating conflicts
- Responding to medical emergencies and car accidents
- Preventing crime by identifying community problems, analyzing crime patterns and working with neighborhoods and community institutions to address concerns
- Maintaining criminal records and data.
updated: Friday, December 06, 2013
St. Louis Park has three police substations or COP Shops at the locations listed below. Hours vary since the substations are primarily used by officers to write reports and meet with people who have made advance arrangements. Call (952) 924-2600 for more information.
|St. Louis Park Cop Shops|
|Excelsior & Grand Cop Shop||4717 Park Commons Drive
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
|Texa-Tonka Shopping Center||Texas Ave. & Minnetonka Blvd
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
|West End Cop Shop||1623 West End Blvd
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
updated: Wednesday, April 16, 2014
The St. Louis Park Rec Center, 3700 Monterey Drive, features an outdoor aquatic park, two indoor ice arenas—used by both St. Louis Park and Benilde St. Margaret’s boys and girls High School hockey teams—and meeting and banquet facilities.
- 3700 Monterey Drive, St. Louis Park, Minnesota 55416
- Rec Center rental information: Click here for facility rental
- Rec Center activities are located under "Programs & Activities"
- Rec Center Photos
Rec Center Office Hours
|Monday - Thursday||8 a.m. to 8 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. to 9 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Sunday||12 p.m. to 6 p.m.|
- The Rec Center is open on Independence Day.
- If no organized activities have been scheduled, the Rec Center may be closed on New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, Presidents' Day, Memorial Day weekend, Labor Day weekend, Veterans' Day, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. On these holidays, it's best to call ahead.
Westwood Hills Nature Center is a 160-acre natural area featuring marsh, woods and restored prairie. The preserve is beautiful throughout the seasons and provides homes for many animals including deer, fox, mink and owls. Westwood Naturalists conduct year-round programs to increase visitors understanding and appreciation of our natural world. The nature center is located just south of I-394 and east of Highway 169. Parking and admission are free. Wood chipped, boardwalks and hard surface accessible trails are open from dawn to dusk year-round.
Westwood Hills Nature Center
8300 W. Franklin Ave.
St. Louis Park, MN 55426
Phone: (952) 924-2544
Park & Trail Hours:
Nature center trails and playground are open every day from sunrise to sunset, year round.
Interpretive Center Building Hours
Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
February through November
Saturday and Sunday - Noon to 5 p.m.
The Interpretive Center will be closed on the following dates in 2014:
April 20, May 24 - 26, July 4-6, Aug 30 - Sept. 1, Oct. 19, Nov. 11, Nov. 27 - 30, Dec. 25
In order to maintain Westwood's natural habitats, the following activities are prohibited.
- Dogs and other pets.
- Picking or collecting of any plant or animal including wildflowers.
- Feeding of wildlife.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Bicycle riding on trails.
- Releasing/relocating any wild animal.
Programs Scroll down for information on programs offered at the nature center