Website articles related to: Compost
Public Works Administration provides administrative support for Streets & Traffic and Water & Sewer. They also provide technical support for the roadway and utility infrastructure; manage the city's solid waste program; coordinate the spring and fall city clean-up events; manage telecommunication leases; and oversee the Division...
Compost must be contained in a structure that is designed to limit odors as well as rodent and pest access. Compost structures must be made of impenetrable, and durable material such as wood, plastic or fiberglass, and enclosed on the top and sides. The compost structure must not exceed a total of 150 cubic feet in volume (e.g. 10' x 5' x 3'). Wire...
The Recycling Association of Minnesota (RAM) has partnered with the City of St. Louis Park to provide rain barrels, compost bins, and kitchen pails at a discounted price to the public. The 2014 sale is on now!
Steps to Ordering:
- You must pre-order online through the RAM website.
- Pick up your order at Tree Trust. You must pick up your order on Saturday, May 3 from 8 a.m. - Noon or Monday, May 5, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m. These are the only dates available to get your order. If you cannot arrange for your order to be picked up during these times, please select another location on the RAM website.
Available Products (not including tax):
- Earth Machine compost bin - $55
- The Rain Catcher rain barrel - $69
- The Systern rain barrel - $69
- Kitchen Compost pails - $14, $25
Tree Trust Office
2231 Edgewood Ave S, St. Louis Park, MN 55426
Call RAM at (651) 641-4589 or visit the RAM website. RAM is also holding several other sales throughout the spring; if you miss out there are other opportunities around the metro. Check the RAM website for information about additional sale events.
The City of St. Louis Park residential brush drop-off program was created in response to residential feedback and the need for additional options for disposing of brush and branches larger than four inches in diameter. The intent of the residential brush drop-off program is to facilitate larger branch removal from yards, assist residents with storm...