News and Notes
Primary Election: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 polls open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
General Election: Tuesday, November 3, 2015 polls open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
St. Louis Park voters will head to the polls in August because more than two candidates have filed for the office of Mayor. A Primary Election will be held on August 11th for this office. (See Mayoral Candidates below). The two candidates who receive the highest number of votes at the Primary will be placed on the General Election ballot. No Primary Election is required for the offices of Councilmember At Large A or Councilmember At Large B.
Candidates who have filed affidavits of candidacy for the 2015 elections:
Mayor (4 yr. term)
Erik C. Evans
Councilmember At Large A (4 yr. term)
Councilmember At Large B (4 yr. term)
- June 26 – August 10: Absentee Voting for Municipal Primary
- July 21: Voter Pre-registration for Municipal Primary Closes (5 pm)
- August 11: Municipal Primary Election (if necessary)
- September 18 – November 2: Absentee Voting for General Election
- October 13: Voter Pre-registration for General Election Closes (5 pm)
- November 3: General Election