Website articles related to: Employment
City of St. Louis Park is seeking experienced distance running coach(es). Must be 18, have extensive knowledge of the concepts and techniques of distance running, previous running coach experience desired. Class occurs Thursday nights 5:15 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. April 24 to June 12 followed by a run event on Saturday, June 14. Compensation is 70 percent...
The Human Resources Division is a part of the Administrative Services Department. This division provides personnel support to all city departments.
The Human Resources Division is responsible for:
- Administering payroll
- Managing benefits and compensation programs
- Recruiting and hiring employees
- Helping train employees and providing on-going opportunities for professional development
- Handling labor negotiations and assisting with grievances, mediation and labor disputes
- Overseeing the development of policies governing employees.
For job openings and workplace information, please click here.
|Human Resources Phone Numbers|
|Job Line||(952) 924-2527|
JFCS offers career services for job seekers including career counseling, career assessments, job search coaching, résumé development, networking, social media strategies, and training. The new Platinum Program helps job seekers over 50 take their next career step. JFCS also works with employers to match qualified candidates...
The Employment Action Center offers vocational guidance, job seeking assistance and resume assistance to people who are unemployed, underemployed or in career transition.
- (612) 752-8400