Remodeling Loans & Incentivesupdated: Wednesday, May 01, 2013
A number of low interest loans are available for home remodeling and rehabilitation thanks to the City of St. Louis Park's partnership with state agencies and local lenders. For more information about any of the programs listed here, call the Community Development office at (952) 924-2196 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Interest rates and income limits are subject to change.
Community Fix-up Fund Loans
These loans can be used for most home improvement projects such as roof replacement, new windows, kitchen or bath remodeling, and garages. For more information, contact CEE Financial Resources at (612) 335-5891 (www.mncee.org) or e-mail email@example.com
- Loans up to $35,000
- 5 percent interest
- Household income cannot exceed $96,500
- 4 percent interest
- Household income cannot exceed $67,200
Move Up in the Park Loan
This loan is designed to help residents desiring a larger home, to stay in the Park. If you are planning on adding additional new living space to your home. This loan:
- Covers up to 25% of construction cost with a maximum loan of $25,000
- 0% interest and 3% admin. fee
- Household income approx. 100,680 or less (family of 4).
- No payment until sale of home & after 30 years the loan is forgiven
- Contact CEE at (612)335-5891.
Home Energy Loans
These loans are for home improvements that increase energy efficiency (adding insulation, replacing windows or furnaces, etc.) For more information contact CEE Financial Resources at (612) 335-5891