St. Louis Park Emergency Programupdated: Wednesday, April 02, 2014
- St. Louis Park’s local Food Shelf: provides for the food needs of St. Louis Park residents through a appointment-based, shopping system
- Clothes Closet: provides for the clothing needs by offering gently-used clothing items to St. Louis Park residents for free
- Transportation Assistance: provides rides to STEP for food as well as to medical and other essential appointments (inside and outside of SLP)
- Financial Assistance: provides financial assistance in specific situations—contact STEP for more information and to see if you qualify
- Social Work Support: Social Workers are available to help with problem solving, advocacy and finding additional resources
- Seasonal Programs:
- Back to School Program: provides grade-appropriate school supplies as well as backpacks to St. Louis Park children entering grades K-12. (Program is held every August)
- Holiday Program: provides holiday food and toys to St. Louis Park households during November/December holidays.
To support STEP services, the organization is thankful for the generous support from the community of monetary and in-kind donations as well as volunteer support. STEP accepts in-kind donations of food and personal care items as well as gently-used clothing and linens.
|STEP Hours||Contact Information|
|Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.||
6812 W. Lake St., St. Louis Park, MN 55426
|Tuesday: Noon to 8 p.m.||(952) 925-4899|
|Friday: 8 a.m. to noon||info@STEPslp.org|
For more information, visit: