Minnehaha Neighborhoodupdated: Friday, September 18, 2015
- North: Minnehaha Creek
- South: Phillips Parkway
- East: Minnehaha Creek Highway 169
- West: Highway 169
City Council Ward
The Minnehaha Neighborhood is in Ward 3. For your council representative's name, go to the St. Louis Park City Council page.
- Minnehaha Creek is a prominent element of this neighborhood.
- Other prominent elements are the housing campus for the elderly located on the south end of the neighborhood and the nearby Knollwood Mall.
- Knollwood Green Park is located in this neighborhood.
- Minnehaha occupies 97.7 acres with about 8 blocks of residential.
- Parks & open space - 14.6 percent
- Commercial/industrial - 8.3 percent
- Minnehaha has 329 housing units (129 single family homes and 200 apartment units).
- The average year built (single family houses) was 1964.
- Population - 738 (2002 Census)
- The Minnehaha neighbors group formed in 2000. They host a summer social event and neighborhood garage sale each year.
- Join us for our Neighborhood National Night Out party! Tuesday, August 4 from 6-8:30 p.m. at Knollwood Green Park
Neighborhood Association Contact
- Like us on Facebook to stay connected with your Minnehaha neighbors. For more information or to get involved, contact neighborhood president Gabriel Skelly at (952) 938-0455.