Meeting Roomsupdated: Friday, September 26, 2014
St. Louis Park neighborhood groups and civic organizations can reserve meeting rooms in City Hall at no charge. St. Louis Park youth associations, teams and clubs may reserve meeting rooms at The Rec Center and park pavilions at no charge as long as no food is served. If food is served, there is a small fee. Other groups may use The Rec Center meeting rooms but a room rental fee may be charged.
City Hall Rooms
- City Council Chambers (third floor west) capacity 122
- Westwood Room (third floor south) capacity 18
- Meadowbrook Room (third floor north) capacity 8
- Aquila Room (second floor north) capacity 12
- Dakota Room (second floor north) capacity 8
- Fern Hill Room (second floor south) capacity 4
- Community Room (first floor west) capacity 49
- Minnehaha Room (first floor west) capacity 6
- Birchwood Room (first floor north) capacity 6
For information about meeting room availability, call City Hall at (952) 924-2500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rec Center Rooms and Year-round Park Pavilions
- Banquet room (second floor west) - capacity 160
- Gallery (first floor north) - capacity 70
- Wolfe Park Pavilion - capacity 30
For information about meeting room or pavilion availability and fees, call The Rec Center at (952) 924-2540 or email email@example.com
Fire Station 1 (3750 Wooddale Ave.)
- Training room - capacity 50
- Conference room - capacity 8
For information about meeting room availability, call the Fire Department at (952) 924-2595.