The Code of the City of St. Louis Park, Minnesota, is published online as a convenience to citizens and the business community. Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the material published online, the official edition of the City Code is maintained by the City Clerk. Note that the City Council may have made amendments, additions or...
updated: Wednesday, August 26, 2015
Below, you will find links to information about development activity within the City of St. Louis Park and a development location map. If you have further questions, please call the Community Development Department at (952) 924-2575.
- 3601 Huntington Ave S
- 4900 Excelsior Blvd (4760, 4900 Excelsior Blvd)
- Arlington Row-West (Wayzata Blvd & Texas Ave SW corner)
- The Bridgewater (4400, 4424 Excelsior Blvd)
- Elmwood West Subdivision (9301 Franklin Ave S)
- Former McGarvey Coffee Property (5725 Hwy 7)
- Land Sale located west of France Ave at 40th Street
- The Rec Center - Outdoor Ice Rink (3700 Monterey Dr)
- Sherwin Williams Paint Store (4911 Excelsior Blvd)
- Central Park West (1511 Utica Ave S)
- Japs-Olson (7400, 7500 Excelsior Blvd)
- Kia Dealership (6475, 6501 Wayzata Blvd)
- Methodist Hospital Expansion (6500 Excelsior Blvd)
- Minnota Addition (4903 Cedar Lake Rd)
- Millennium at West End Apartments (5245 Wayzata Blvd)
- Oak Hill II Office Building (3340 Republic Ave S)
- The Shoppes at Knollwood (8332 Hwy 7)
- The Shoreham (3000, 3915 CSAH 25; 3907, 3914, 3916 31St St W; 3031 Glenhurst Av S)
- Siena Apartment Homes (Formerly Eliot Park) (6800 Cedar Lake Rd)
- The West End (1600 West End Blvd)
- Westside Center - Lyman Lumber Expansion (5320 W 23rd St)
- Westside Center Phase I (former Nestle Building) (5320 W 23rd St)
- Wooddale Flats (3996 Wooddale Ave S)
updated: Tuesday, May 26, 2015
The city strives to partner with progressive businesses on expansions, relocations and redevelopments that are complementary to the community. Businesses and developers are encouraged to meet with economic development and planning staff at the outset of a proposed project to gauge how it may coincide with community goals and plans, and be supported...
updated: Monday, August 10, 2015
Zoning regulations govern land use in St. Louis Park and are detailed in the City Code. The code is available online as a convenience to citizens and the business community. Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of online material, the only official edition of the City Code is the printed version maintained by the City Clerk. For...