Parks & Rec Program Registration
If you are signing up online as of 11/12/2014 we have new software so you will need to create a new account, thank you!
Please remember to add your security code as well when paying with credit card. Thank you.
Send the registration form, along with payment to:
Download registration form
The Rec Center
3700 Monterey Drive
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
Westwood Hills Nature Center
8300 W. Franklin Ave.
St. Louis Park, MN 55426
(952) 925-5663 or (952) 797-9691 with your VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express payment.
The Rec Center
- Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Fridays 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sundays Noon to 6 p.m.
The Rec Center will close at 4:30 p.m. on Dec. 24 all day Dec. 25 and will close at 4:30 p.m. on Dec. 31 and all day on Jan. 1.
Westwood Hills Nature Center Interpretive Center is open:
Monday – Friday..............................8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday........................... Noon – 5 p.m.
The Interpretive Center building will be closed Dec. 25, Jan. 1, Jan. 19, Feb. 16, and April 5.
Westwood Hills Nature Center trails and playground open daily, sunrise to sunset.
updated: Thursday, December 04, 2014
- Complete the registration form. Be sure to write down the activity number, activity name and fee for each program you're registering for. Missing information can delay your registration. Individuals with disabilities may request auxiliary aids for registration; call (952) 924-2540 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Payment must accompany registration. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express with security code, cash and checks. Make checks payable to "City of St. Louis Park."
- Mail, drop off or fax your registration form and payment. Or, register for Parks & Recreation programs online.
Sorry, we cannot accept registration over the phone.
updated: Monday, December 29, 2014
Partial fee assistance for some activities is available to qualifying St. Louis Park residents who submit a fee assistance form. For more information, call Caroline Voss at (952) 924-2540
2015 Fee Assistance Form
updated: Tuesday, February 17, 2015
We do not send enrollment confirmations. You will be contacted only if:
- the program is full or cancelled, or
- the date, time or location has changed.
Activities may be canceled due to poor weather. Please call our weatherline at (952) 924-2567 if weather appears questionable.
updated: Monday, January 26, 2015
Residents pay a lower fee for many activities. A resident is someone who lives or works full-time in St. Louis Park. Non-residents who register as residents will forfeit their fee and their place in the activity.