Website articles related to: Snow Plowing
Households that do not have enough space to park at least two vehicles off the street, may apply for a parking permit if they meet one of these criteria:
- The household has no garage or driveway (no permit fee, limit two permits per household)
- The household has off-street parking for only one vehicle but owns two vehicles (no permit fee, limit one permit per household)
- The household has off-street parking for only one vehicle but owns three or more vehicles (one free permit and $125 for one additional permit, limit two permits per household)
- The household has off-street parking for two vehicles but owns three or more vehicles ($125 per permit, limit two permits per household)
- The household requires the aid of a licensed caregiver and does not have off-street parking for the caregiver's vehicle ($25 for caregiver's permit; limit of one caregiver permit per household)
To have a permit application mailed to you, call (952) 924-2562 or use the Winter Parking Permit download.
Even if you have a parking permit, you must move your car to a plowed street on the second day of plowing. If you don’t dig out your car and move it to a plowed street, you can be ticketed and towed. When you move your car, don’t park too close to snow left behind by plows when they went around parked cars.
Jeff Stevens | Operations Manager
Municipal Service Center | 7305 Oxford St. | St. Louis Park, MN 55426
P: (952) 928-2853 | firstname.lastname@example.org