Website articles related to: Splash Pad
- North: Minnetonka Boulevard
- South: Highway 7
- East: Louisiana Avenue
- West: Texas Avenue
City Council Ward
The Oak Hill Neighborhood is in Ward 3. For your council representative's name, click here.
- The Oak Hill Neighborhood is located at the geographical center of St. Louis Park.
- The City's largest park - Oak Hill Park - is located in this neighborhood. Louisiana Oaks Park is also located in this neighborhood.
- Oak Hill occupies 277.3 acres (26 blocks residential)
- Parks & open space - 25.8 percent
- Commercial/industrial - 0.07 percent
- Oak Hill has 1,182 housing units (636 single family homes, 128 condominiums, 2 town homes, 388 apartment units and 28 duplexes).
- The average year built (single family houses) was 1952.
- Population - 2498 (2002 Census)
- Oregon Park adoption - Oak Hill Neighborhood Association has adopted Oregon Park. As you walk by, please deposit trash in the barrel and notify Parks & Rec of any broken equipment or vandalism at (952) 924-2565.
Neighborhood Association Contact
- Neighborhood Chair Sarah Schwabel, (952) 936-9195.