Wolfe Park Neighborhood
- North: CP Railroad along Highway 7
- South: Excelsior Boulevard
- East: Huntington Avenue and France Avenue
- West: Highway 100
City Council Ward
The Wolfe Park Neighborhood is in Ward 2. For your council representative's name, go to the St. Louis Park City Council page.
- Based on acreage, Wolfe Park is the largest neighborhood in St. Louis Park.
- Excelsior and Grand Commons, St. Louis Park's premier redevelopment project, is located on the south end of the neighborhood.
- Wolfe Park and Bass Lake are located in their neighborhood.
- The Wolfe Park neighborhood has high density housing and commercial/industrial uses.
- The Rec Center and post office are located in this neighborhood.
- The Wolfe Park neighborhood occupies 385.6 acres (4 blocks residential).
- Parks & open space - 24.3 percent
- Commercial/industrial - 39.8 percent
- Wolfe Park had 1,374 housing units in 2001 (34 townhomes, 204 condominiums, 1,062 apartment units and 74 duplex units).
Neighborhood Association Contact
- The Wolfe Park Neighborhood is starting its Neighborhood Association! Contact Breanna Freedman, Community Liaison, at (952) 924-2184 or email@example.com for information.
updated: Wednesday, March 09, 2016
We would like to thank all the residents who came out to vote on the Wolfe Park play structure on Tuesday, March 8. The bid recipient of this playground was Northland Recreation/Little Tikes Commercial. Here is a picture of what the structure will look like. We appreciate everyone’s input on choosing your playground.