Winter Cleanup Day (MAKEUP DAY)
- Date: March 24, 2019 2:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Location: Louisiana Oaks Park (south parking lot)
3500 Louisiana Ave. S.
St. Louis Park, Minnesota 55426
The following items will be accepted free of charge at this “mini” cleanup event:
- Paper for shredding: Please bring only confidential items that require shredding (financial, medical, insurance documents, etc.). No magazines or newspapers. Limit five grocery bags per person. Paper that is already shredded will also be accepted.
- Holiday lights and electrical cords: Strands of holiday lights and electrical cords such as charging cords or extension cords will be accepted. No bags or packaging (do not wrap lights around cardboard). Lights that are part of other decorations will not be accepted unless first removed from rigid items.
- Batteries: Household only, including alkaline, button, lithium ion (often found in laptops) and other rechargeable batteries. No vehicle batteries (auto or marine) or lead acid batteries. Tape the terminals of batteries or seal in a clear plastic bag.
No electronics, light bulbs or other items not listed.
Location: Louisiana Oaks Park (south parking lot), 3500 Louisiana Ave S. Enter off Walker, near Louisiana Avenue. The cleanup will be outside. If the weather is severe, the event may be postponed.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com or call 952.924.2562.NOTE: This is the makeup cleanup event from the previously scheduled March 3 event.