July 4th Fireworks Celebration
- Date: July 04, 2018 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Location: Aquila Park
3110 Xylon Ave. S.
St. Louis Park, Minnesota 55426
Fireworks at Aquila Park are a St. Louis Park tradition! Concessions, vendors and a special performance will be at the park, 7 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. Fireworks begin at approximately 10 p.m. Although leashed dogs are allowed in our parks, we strongly discourage them from attending due to their hearing sensitivity. The event is free and no registration is required.
For the safety of the participants attending the event, 33rd Street adjacent to Aquila Park will be closed at noon July 3 through noon on July 5. We appreciate your patience.
Fireworks and pets
The sound of fireworks may trigger the nervous system of dogs and other pets with hearing sensitivity, causing them to become anxious or afraid. Animal Humane Society offers these tips keep your pets safe during summer celebrations.
Dates are listed below when public fireworks shows will take place in St. Louis Park and in adjacent communities; this is not a comprehensive list and is subject to change.
- The City of St. Louis Park hosts a fireworks show each July 4 at Aquila Park; the makeup day in case of rain is July 5.
- July 4 fireworks also take place in Edina and in Minneapolis
- The City of Minnetonka hosts fireworks the fourth Saturday in June as part of its Summer Fest celebration.
- The Hopkins Raspberry Festival hosts fireworks in mid July; dates vary each year.