Applications & Forms
updated: Wednesday, January 04, 2017
You can research properties permit history by clicking here to access our ePermits website. Click on the search tab and enter the property address, permit number, or contractor name.
updated: Wednesday, January 18, 2017
updated: Tuesday, January 03, 2017
Some applications can be digitally signed.
To learn how to create a digital signature, see this step by step tutorial
updated: Friday, December 30, 2016
St. Louis Park’s two off-leash dog parks (.75 acres) offer a fun opportunity for you and your pet to get out and enjoy the great outdoors! The dog park locations are Cedar Knoll Park, 2541 Nevada Ave. S., and at Dakota Park, 2643 Dakota Ave. S. Added to the off-leash area in Dakota Park is an area for timid, frail and small dogs.
To use the dog parks, residents must have a current St. Louis Park dog license, which includes access to the parks. Non-residents must purchase a permit ($55) for the parks, which is good January through December of the current year.
You can print a form (Off-leash Dog Park Permit) or pick one up at the Inspections Department in St. Louis Park City Hall, 5005 Minnetonka Blvd., between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
To avoid disturbing the neighbors, daily hours for the dog parks are:
- 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Leash Law:When not at the off-leash dog park, dogs are not allowed to run at large in St. Louis Park. Dogs must be controlled by a leash no more than twenty (20) feet long, which is shortened to six (6) feet when another person or animal is within twenty (20) feet.
updated: Friday, January 20, 2017
- Common Identified Property Maintenance
- Egress window handout
- Dishwasher Handout
- Detached Garage Accessory Structure Zoning Handout
- Electrical wiring checklist
- Setbacks for new construction, additions, and attached garages handout
- Smoke Alarms & CO Detectors
- Stairway Handout
- Furnace/Heating Equipment Inspection Record
- EPA Lead Safe Certificate Exemption Form
- RPZ Backflow Preventer Test Report Form
- Special Inspections Testing Form
- New Construction Energy Code Compliance Certificate