Arts & Culture Grants
The City of St. Louis Park through the Arts & Culture Grant program encourages participation, appreciation, growth and viability of the arts in the community.
Grant applications are made available in the spring around the end of May for projects being done in the following year. Each grant is reviewed by the Arts and Culture Grant Committee which composed of 10 individuals representing the City of St. Louis Park, Friends of the Arts, Community Foundation, Discover St. Louis Park and community members at-large. They generally meet twice a year around the grant allocation time in the fall.
The Arts & Culture Grant Program was established to:
- Support community pride and build bridges between artists and communities in St. Louis Park.
- Showcase new and emerging artist, and/or new opportunities for established artists.
- Fund project proposals that are accessible and appeal to large populations.
- Engage people in creative learning experiences through art.
- Provide opportunities to increase and promote artistic production and cultural experiences.
Projects/proposals selected for funding will be arts-related and community-based, will provide artistic enrichment and will create opportunities for artistic collaboration.