Boards & Commissionsupdated: Monday, April 24, 2017
The City of St. Louis Park encourages residents to share their talents and perspectives by serving on an advisory board or commission. Community involvement and engagement improves the quality and responsiveness of public decision-making. Serving as a member of a board or commission offers an excellent opportunity to become actively involved in city government and help shape our community. In exchange for your commitment of both time and effort, these committees influence the policies, actions and progress of our community.
There are no openings at this time.
Annual Appointments Update:
The application period for the annual appointment cycle has now closed. The City Council will review and evaluate candidates who submitted applications for the boards & commissions listed below. Formal appointments are scheduled to take place on on May 15, 2017 for membership terms beginning May 31, 2017.
|Board or Commission||Positions to be Filled|
|Board of Zoning Appeals||
|Environment & Sustainability Commission||
|Human Rights Commission||
|Parks & Recreation Advisory Commission||
|Police Advisory Commission||
To learn more about a specific board or commission, review recent agendas and minutes, view a list of current members or contact information for staff liaisons, please use the links below:
- Board of Zoning Appeals
- Charter Commission
- Environment & Sustainability Commission: Sustainable SLP
- Fire Civil Service Commission
- Housing Authority
- Human Rights Commission
- Parks & Recreation Commission
- Planning Commission
- Police Advisory Commission
- Telecommunications Commission
Other opportunities to serve:
- Basset Creek Watershed Management Commission
- Community Education Advisory Commission
Interested in serving on a board or commission in the future? Apply below! Future openings on our boards & commissions will be posted on this page, so please check back often. We encourage all applicants to use our online application system. Incomplete submissions will not be accepted. Applications will be retained by the City Clerk's office for the period of one (1) year.
- Complete an electronic application here. Completed applications will be submitted electronically to the City Clerk's office.
- Download and print a paper application (.pdf). Send completed applications to the City Clerk's office at City Hall.
- If you would like an application mailed to you, please contact the City Clerk's office at 952.924.2525.