The City of St. Louis Park is committed to providing assistance to businesses. We want you to succeed! Some of our small business programs are listed below. For more resources and information, explore the links on the left or contact Economic Development Specialist Julie Grove at 952.924.2523 or email@example.com.
Small Business Liaison
Thinking about starting, expanding or relocating a business in St. Louis Park and need to know what regulations apply and what approvals or permits may be necessary? The city’s small business liaison can help. Contact Julie Grove at 952.924.2523 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What can the small business liaison do for you?
- Explain and help navigate the city approval process more effectively and efficiently, so you avoid expensive surprises or delays.
- Assist with communicating with all city departments.
- Respond to questions, concerns and other feedback regarding city policies and programs.
- Search available properties.
- Answer questions regarding processes, permits, services and licensing.
- Provide contact information for additional helpful resources.
Regulatory Solutions Consultant
Need more extensive help navigating city regulations? If you are unfamiliar with the government approval process, need help completing required applications or simply lack the time to go through the process yourself, the city’s regulatory solutions consultant can help. The city will pay for up to two hours of consulting services. Contact Donna Sanders, JBS Business Solutions, at 612.703.4092.
What can the small business consultant do for you?
- Assist in obtaining city licenses, permits or zoning approvals.
- Complete city applications.
- Attend meetings with city officials on your behalf.
- Advocate for your approvals.
Open to Business
Thinking about starting a new business or expanding an existing one? You can get free advice from a business advisor through Open to Business. This program is available to all St. Louis Park residents and businesses. For more information, view the Open to Business brochure or call Rob Smolund at the Metropolitan Consortium of Community Developers (MCCD) at 612.789.7337, ext. 260.
Go to the Property Search page to find office space or business property to buy or lease in St. Louis Park.