St. Louis Park recognizes that businesses are essential for a strong local economy. Below are internal city resources and external resources and assistance to help businesses succeed.
- City resources
- Manufacturing business resources
- Minority-owned business resources
- Women-owned business resources
- Workforce resources
General business resources
- Business Council — Offers members an opportunity to meet and discuss issues and events specific to a community. The St. Louis Park Business Council meets the first Thursday of each month (except July) at 7:30 a.m. at Citizens Independent Bank, 5000 W. 36th St.
- GreaterMSP — A regional economic development agency that promotes job creation, provides regional marketing and assists in business expansion and recruitment.
- Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) — DEED provides tools and expertise to help explore, start, manage and grow your business, including business services.
- Small Business Development Center, University of St. Thomas — Provides no-cost business consulting to help develop business plans and strategies, attract customers, increase sales and improve profitability.
- SCORE — Provides free and confidential advice to entrepreneurs and small business owners in every industry.
- TwinWest Chamber of Commerce — Works to improve the business environment and provides networking and professional development services.
The City of St. Louis Park is committed to assisting the establishment, growth and expansion of local businesses. Visit the financing resources page for more info.