The Fire Department employs 24 full-time staff members including firefighters, administrators and support staff. It also employs 24 paid-on-call firefighters.
The Fire Department is responsible for:
- Putting out fires
- Responding to medical emergencies and car accidents
- Overseeing clean-up of hazardous material spills
- Providing disaster recovery services
- Preventing fires by inspecting apartment buildings and offices
- Enforcing fire code compliance
- Investigating causes of fires
Fire Department Phone Numbers Fire Marshal 952.924.2171 Car Seats 952.924.2595 Administration 952.924.2595 Fire Station One 952.924.2597 Fire Station Two 952.924.2598
updated: Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Fire Station One and Fire Department Administration
3750 Wooddale Ave. S.
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
Fire Station Two
2262 Louisiana Ave.
St. Louis Park, MN, 55426 (Northside of St. Louis Park)
Unless out on a call, firefighters are at the stations 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can visit the stations daily from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for a free blood pressure check.
The Fire Stations are open on all holidays. They are staffed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
In an emergency – Call 911 – Do not call a fire station directly.
updated: Thursday, August 04, 2016
- Fire Suppression
- Emergency Medical Calls
- Hazardous Materials Response
- Public Education
- Water & Ice Rescue
- Confined Space, Rope, Trench & Collapse Rescue
- Fire Safety Inspections & Fire Investigations
- Fire Prevention
- Automobile Extrication
- Severe Weather Mitigation
- Car Seat Inspections
- Emergency Preparedness
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Fire Protection Advice
- Station Tours & Ride Along
- And more!
updated: Monday, August 01, 2016
In a crisis situation, every second counts. A File of Life card helps rescue workers responding to your home provide the best on-site treatment.
The St. Louis Park Fire Department has File of Life kits available for FREE at: Fire Station One, 3750 Wooddale Ave. S. Download File of Life Kit
updated: Tuesday, June 21, 2016