The Fire Department is responsible for:
- Putting out fires
- Responding to medical emergencies and car accidents
- Overseeing clean-up of hazardous material spills
- Providing disaster recovery services
- Preventing fires by inspecting apartment buildings and offices
- Enforcing fire code compliance
- Investigating causes of fires
Fire Department Phone Numbers Fire Marshal 952.924.2171 Car Seats 952.924.2595 Administration 952.924.2595 Fire Station One 952.924.2597 Fire Station Two 952.924.2598
updated: Thursday, May 04, 2017
Fire Station One and Fire Department Administration
3750 Wooddale Ave. S.
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
Fire Station Two
2262 Louisiana Ave.
St. Louis Park, MN 55426
Unless out on a call, firefighters are at the stations 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can visit the stations daily from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for a free blood pressure check.
The Fire Stations are open on all holidays. They are staffed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
In an emergency – Call 911 – Do not call a fire station directly.
updated: Friday, April 28, 2017
June 13, 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Fire Station #1, 3750 Wooddale Ave. S.
Displays and demonstrations
• Kitchen safety
• Fire extinguisher demo
• Burn rooms/fire sprinkler demo
• Emergency preparedness
• Older adult safety
• HCMC ambulance
• Hands-only CPR
• Police squad car
• Public works heavy equipment
• Minnesota Safety Council
• City departments
• North Memorial Helicopter (if available)
• Sparky the Fire Dog
• Squirt house
• Take pictures of your kids in
“kid-sized” fire gear
• Hotdogs, cookies, chips, popcorn, fruit drink, water
Please bring non-perishable food items for STEP.
updated: Wednesday, January 04, 2017
- Fire Suppression
- Emergency Medical Calls
- Hazardous Materials Response
- Public Education
- Water & Ice Rescue
- Confined Space, Rope, Trench & Collapse Rescue
- Fire Safety Inspections & Fire Investigations
- Fire Prevention
- Automobile Extrication
- Severe Weather Mitigation
- Car Seat Inspections
- Emergency Preparedness
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Fire Protection Advice
- Station Tours & Ride Along
- And more!
updated: Tuesday, January 03, 2017
In a crisis situation, every second counts. A File of Life card helps rescue workers responding to your home provide the best on-site treatment.
The St. Louis Park Fire Department has File of Life kits available for FREE at: Fire Station One, 3750 Wooddale Ave. S. Download File of Life Kit
updated: Friday, May 05, 2017