The Environment and Sustainability Commission is dedicated to issues related to environment stewardship and sustainability in St. Louis Park. The 13-member commission includes eight regular members, two business members, one residential tenant member and two youth members. The commission advises City Council on sustainability issues and serves as a conduit for information between residents and the public. Members are appointed by City Council. The council ensures all city wards are represented.
Meetings are usually held on the first Wednesday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
Meeting Location: Community Room, City Hall First Floor, 5005 Minnetonka Blvd.
Questions may be directed to Commission Liaison Shannon Pinc at 952.924.2191.
- Susan Bloyer (Term Expires 5/31/20)
- Nicole Ciulla (Term Expires 5/31/19)
- Stefan Collinet (Term Expires 5/31/18)
- Terry Gips, Business Member (Term Expires 5/31/18)
- Ryan Griffin, Chair (Term Expires 5/31/19)
- Claire Lukens (Term Expires 5/31/19)
- Julie Rappaport (Term Expires 5/31/19)
- Bridget Rathsack (Term Expires 5/31/20)
- Jayne Stevenson, Youth Member (Term Expires 8/31/17)
- Keir Steigler (Term Expires 5/31/20)
- VACANT, Business Member (Term Expires 5/31/18)
- VACANT, Residential Tenant Member (Term Expires 5/31/18)
- VACANT, Youth Member (Term Expires 8/31/17)
|December 7, 2016|
|November 11, 2016||Minutes|
|October 5, 2016||Minutes|
|September 7, 2016||Minutes|
|August 3, 2016||Minutes|
|July 6, 2016||Minutes
|June 1, 2016|
|May 4, 2016|
|April 6, 2016|
|March 2, 2016|
|February 3, 2016|
|January 6, 2016|