The Finance Division employs accountants, billing clerks and support staff.
The Finance Division is responsible for:
- Ensuring the short- and long-term financial stability of the city by maintaining financial records, managing a $70 million investment portfolio and addressing risk management issues.
- Processing payroll and vendor claims.
- Billing 13,500 utility customers for water/sewer and refuse collection services.
Main Number: 952.924.2515
- Accounts Payable & Receivable: 952.924.2680
- Utility Bills: 952.924.2111
- Fax Number: 952.924.2170