To design your project, it is recommended for a qualified designer or engineer perform a detailed site review. The following items are required in the review to ensure the project will be effective:
- Soil types and potential infiltration rates. Additional infiltration field testing may be required.
- Drainage area and site characteristics
- Site constraints, such as underground utilities and easements.
- Applicable permits for working within the city right of way, utilities, plumbing, electrical or erosion control.
- Trees qualifying for funding must be considered by city ordinance. City tree sales are subsidized and do not qualify for additional funding.