Adult league sports are offered for team registration only for those 18+. Individuals who would like to participate in a team sport, but don't have a team, should contact Parks and Recreation to be placed on a free-agent list. Leagues may fill before the deadline, so register early.
For more information about adults leagues or to register, contact Parks & Recreation at 952.924.2540.
To learn about last-minute delays or cancellations due to weather, contact the Weather Line at 952.924.2567.
Metro Ice Hockey League
Fall season begins mid-September and ends mid-December. Winter season begins in January and ends early April. League accepts full-team registrations only. Games are played at the St. Louis Park Rec Center and other local hockey arenas. The Minnesota Metro Adult Hockey league offers two competitive levels of play: Silver and Gold (contact the league with your team skill level). For more information or to register, visit showcasehockey.com, contact Showcase Hockey at 952.920.882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Metro Ice Hockey League is an independent business and not affiliated with the City of St. Louis Park. This information is provided as a service to St. Louis Park residents.
Adult Broomball League at the ROC
- When: Sunday evenings, 6-week schedule begins Nov. 5-Dec. 17
- Where: ROC, 3700 Monterey Drive
- Cost: $300 per team
- Registration deadline: Registration is full
Adult Softball Leagues
The league is USSSA sanctioned and offers all levels of play (C–D) and tournaments (additional cost). Call 952.924.2540 for an information packet. Begins late April.
- When: Men's is held Monday – Friday evenings (single or double-header games); Co-rec is held Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings (single games)
- Where: Aquila Park, 3110 Xylon Ave. S. or Dakota Park, 2643 Dakota Ave. S.
- Cost: Single-header games (12 games) — $590 per team; Double-header games (20 games) — $810 per team
- Registration deadline: Registration deadline for returning teams fro 2017 summer league is Feb. 16. Registration for new teams is March 23.
Adult 5 X 5 Basketball League
Our men's officiated league offers competitive and recreational levels. Call 952.924.2540 for a registration packet; online registration not available.
- When: Tuesday — Thursday evenings, 12-week schedule begins Nov. 21
- Where: Central Community Center, 6300 Walker St.
- Cost: $565 per team
- Registration deadline: Nov. 9 or until league is full.
Adult 6-Person Broomball League
We offer competitive and recreational men's and co-rec leagues. Call 952.924.2540 for a registration packet; online registration not available.
- When: Monday — Thursday evenings, 7-week schedule begins Jan. 2 (weather permitting)
- Where: Nelson Park Hockey Rink, 2500 Georgia Ave.
- Cost: $400 per team
- Registration deadline: Dec. 15 or until full.
Go back to the playground with kickball for “big” kids. Get your friends and put a team on the field, or contact Parks & Rec to join a team. Teams are co-rec. Games are officiated with bases an
d an official kickball.
- When: Sunday evenings, 10-week summer league begins June 3
- Where: Aquila Park, 3110 Xylon Ave. S.
- Cost: $240 per team
- Registration deadline: May 18 or until league is full.
Adult Indoor Volleyball League
Co-rec, six-person officiated league. Call 952.924.2540 for a registration packet; online registration not available.
- When: Wednesday evenings, 7-week program begins Jan. 3
- Where: St. Louis Park Middle School, 2025 Texas Ave. S.
- Cost: $190 per team
- Registration deadline: Sept. 29 or until league is full.