Adult league sports are offered for team registration only for those 18 and over. Individuals who would like to participate in a team sport, but don't have a team, should contact parks and recreation to be placed on a free-agent list. Leagues may fill before the deadline, so register early.
Sign up for leagues online by clicking here.
We offer competitive and recreational men's, women's and co-rec leagues. Call 952.924.2540 for a registration packet.
January - February
- Monday through Thursday evenings, seven-week schedule begins January (weather permitting)
- Nelson Park hockey rink, 2500 Georgia Ave. S.
- Fee: $400 per team
- Registration deadline: Dec. 14 or when full
5 x 5 basketball
Our men's officiated league offers competitive and recreational levels. Call 952.924.2540 for a registration packet; online registration is not available. View the adult basketball registration form and basketball letter to managers.
- Tuesday - Thursday evenings, 12-week schedule begins Nov. 20
- Central Community Center, 6300 Walker St.
- Fee: $580 per team
- Registration deadline: Nov. 9
Co-rec, six-person officiated league. Call 952.924.2540 for a registration packet. Watch for our winter brochure, more leagues begin in January. View the indoor volleyball registration form. Co-Rec C is Full
- Wednesday evenings, seven-week schedule (March 6 - April 24)
- St. Louis Park Middle School, 2025 Texas Ave. S.
- Fee: $200 per team
- Registration deadline: Dec. 21 or when full
Wiffle ball league
Sundays, March 24 - May 5 at the ROC. More information to come!
Softball leagues are USSSA sanctioned and offer all levels of play (C–D), as well as tournaments at an additional cost. Call 952.924.2540 for an information packet.
2019 spring leagues (begins in late April 2019)
- Monday - Friday evenings — Men's single or double header games
- Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings — Co-rec single games
- Dakota Park, 2643 Dakota Ave. S.
- Fee: $590 per team for single header games (12), $810 per team for double headers games (20)
- Registration deadline: Deadline for 2018 returning teams is Feb. 15; deadline for new teams is March 22
Teams are co-rec, and games are officiated with bases and an official kickball.
- Sunday evenings, 10-week summer league begins June 2
- Fee: $240 per team
- Registration deadline: May 17
For more information about adults leagues or to register, contact parks and recreation at 952.924.2540.
To learn about last-minute delays or cancellations due to weather, call the weather line at 952.924.2567.