National Night Out is an annual community-building event aimed at creating safer, more connected neighborhoods and communities and building police-community partnerships.
Every year, St. Louis Park attends more than 100 citywide gatherings to help support their year-long goals:
- Heighten crime prevention awareness
- Generate support for anti-crime programs
- Strengthen neighborhood spirit and police-community partnerships
- Send the message to criminals that neighborhoods are organized and fighting back
2019 National Night Out
The 2019 National Night Out will be held Tuesday, Aug. 6.
Along with the police department, other city departments, including fire and public works, will be out on National Night Out, attending as many parties as they are able to.
Hosting a party and registration
If you are interested in hosting a party, National Night Out kits will be available a couple months prior. The 2019 kits will be available summer 2019.
Registration forms that are not received by the deadline may not receive requests for street closures, police officer attendance or other visits.
Those wishing to host a National Night Out party can request a street closure. Street closure requests for the 2019 National Night Out will be available summer 2019.
- National Night Out kit - 2018
- STEP food drive flyer
- Recycling and garbage collection
- Party games and activities
St. Louis Park Community Outreach