National Night Out is an annual community-building event aimed at creating safer, more connected neighborhoods and communities and building police-community partnerships.
Every year, St. Louis Park attends more than 100 citywide gatherings to help support their year-long goals:
- Heighten crime prevention awareness
- Generate support for anti-crime programs
- Strengthen neighborhood spirit and police-community partnerships
- Send the message to criminals that neighborhoods are organized and fighting back
2018 National Night Out
We hope to see you this summer on Tuesday, Aug. 7 to celebrate our 34th annual National Night Out.
Along with the police department, other city departments, including fire and public works, will be out on National Night Out, attending as many parties as they are able to.
Hosting a party and registration
If you are interested in hosting a party, view the 2018 National Night Out kit. If your party needs a street closure, you must also complete a street closure form below.
Registration deadline for party registration was July 9.
Registration forms that are not received by the deadline may not receive requests for street closures, police officer attendance or other visits.
Deadline to request a street closure was July 9.
For additional information and details, view the street closure application information.
- National Night Out kit - 2018
- STEP food drive flyer
- Recycling and garbage collection
- Party games and activities
St. Louis Park Community Outreach