Housing Authority & Housing Programs
Each year the Housing Authority of St Louis Park conducts a survey of all rental units in the City to compile an annual Rental Study.
- Summarizes average rent and vacancy rates according to rental unit type (apartment, house, duplex, condo or townhouse) and number of bedrooms;
- Serves a tool utilized by the Housing Authority for its rental subsidy programs; and
- May be used by property owners, students, planners, etc., for their individual interests.
Fill out the Online Rental Survey for your property.
Single Family House, Duplex, Condominium or Townhouse, please use the following link:
Multifamily Buildings, please use the following link:
- Examine the cost of rental housing in St. Louis Park;
- Compare rent and vacancy trends from year to year; and
- Determine rent reasonableness of proposed leases and contracts within the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program - a rental assistance program administered by the St. Louis Park Housing Authority (SLPHA).