St. Louis Park extends temporary nighttime curfew through June 3. Learn more.

Block Party / Street Closure

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Block parties require a street closure permit. You should apply for the permit one to two weeks before the party. There is no fee for the permit. 

To apply, visit the Municipal Service Center Monday โ€“ Friday between 7 a.m. โ€“ 3:30 p.m., call 952.924.2562 or print out the street closure permit application and follow the instructions.

If your application is approved, you can pick up orange traffic cones to block off your street. Cones are available at the Municipal Service Center and should be reserved at least one week before the street closure by calling 952.924.2562. When you pick up the cones, you will be required to pay a refundable deposit fee of $10 per cone.


Municipal Service Center
7305 Oxford St.
St. Louis Park, MN 55426