- Your rights prohibiting age discrimination
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Employee rights under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Employee rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Minimum wage rates
- OSHA – safety and health protection on the job
- Unemployment insurance benefits
- Your rights under Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Act (USERRA)
Independent contractor: Adult soccer official
The City of St. Louis Park is seeking independent contractors to officiate adult outdoor soccer leagues on Monday and Wednesday nights from late August to mid-October 2018. Applicants must be 18 years old with extensive knowledge of rules of soccer, MSHSL certification desired. Pay is $30-35 per game, based on experience, up to four games per night. Call 952.924.2540 to request an application, or download and complete the PDF application.
Completed applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 952.925.5663 or mailed to:
Jim Lombardi, Recreation Supervisor
City of St. Louis Park
3700 Monterey Drive
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
Positions are open until filled.