- Your rights prohibiting age discrimination
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Employee rights under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Employee rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Minimum wage rates
- OSHA – safety and health protection on the job
- Unemployment insurance benefits
- Your rights under Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Act (USERRA)
Census Bureau now hiring in Minnesota
The Census Bureau is hiring hundreds of people across the state for a variety of census-related positions, including recruiting assistants, office operations supervisors, clerks, census field supervisors and census takers.
These temporary, part-time positions are available in every county and pay between $14 and $20 per hour.
For more information about 2020 Census jobs:
- Check out the interactive map of Minnesota to see the locations and pay rates
- Apply online for a 2020 Census job with the Census Bureau
- Call 1.855.562.2020, option 3, to find out about jobs in your area
Learn more about the upcoming Census, what we are doing, and how you can help by visiting our 2020 Census page.
Independent contractor: Adult broomball official
The City of St. Louis Park is looking for experienced adult broomball officials. Applicants must be 18 and have extensive knowledge of the game of broomball. Contractors will be paid $26 per game. An independent contractor application form is required to be considered.
Complete the independent contractor application form, or call 952.924.2538 to request a form. Completed forms can be emailed to email@example.com, faxed to 952.928.2852 or mailed to The Rec Center, 3700 Monterey Drive, St. Louis Park, MN 55416.
Positions are open until filled.