You can also sign up to receive email/text notifications about new job opportunities in St. Louis Park.
- Your rights prohibiting age discrimination
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Employee rights under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Employee rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Minimum wage rates
- OSHA – safety and health protection on the job
- Unemployment insurance benefits
- Your rights under Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Act (USERRA)
Census Bureau now hiring in Minnesota
The Census Bureau is hiring hundreds of people across the state for a variety of census-related positions, including recruiting assistants, office operations supervisors, clerks, census field supervisors and census takers.
These temporary, part-time positions are available in every county and pay between $14 and $20 per hour.
For more information about 2020 Census jobs:
- Check out the interactive map of Minnesota to see the locations and pay rates
- Apply online for a 2020 Census job with the Census Bureau
- Call 1.855.562.2020, option 3, to find out about jobs in your area
Learn more about the upcoming Census, what we are doing, and how you can help by visiting our 2020 Census page.