- Your rights prohibiting age discrimination
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Employee rights under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Employee rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Minimum wage rates
- OSHA – safety and health protection on the job
- Unemployment insurance benefits
- Your rights under Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Act (USERRA)
Independent contractor: Adult broomball official
The City of St. Louis Park is looking for experienced adult broomball officials. Applicants must be 18 and have extensive knowledge of the game of broomball. Contractors will be paid $26 per game. An independent contractor application form is required to be considered.
Complete the independent contractor application form, or call 952.924.2538 to request a form. Completed forms can be emailed to email@example.com, faxed to 952.928.2852 or mailed to The Rec Center, 3700 Monterey Drive, St. Louis Park, MN 55416.
Positions are open until filled.