Get Involved with Your Neighborhood Organization
Many of St. Louis Park’s 35 neighborhoods have organized neighborhood associations. Involved and active neighborhoods contribute to the overall quality of life in St. Louis Park by:
- Building investment and pride.
- Increasing feelings of safety and security.
- Connecting neighborhoods with each other and with the city.
- Creating and maintaining a sense of community.
To find out more, click on your neighborhood link to the left. To get involved, please contact your neighborhood association leaders. If you’re not sure what neighborhood you live in, view the Neighborhood Map.
To find out if your neighborhood is represented by an association or how you can organize one, contact Breanna Freedman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952.924.2184. Also, check out the Neighborhood Organizing Kit.
St. Louis Park neighborhood groups and civic organizations can reserve meeting rooms in City Hall at no charge. St. Louis Park youth associations, teams and clubs may reserve meeting rooms at The Rec Center and park buildings at no charge as long as no food is served. If food is served, there is a small fee. Other groups may use The Rec Center meeting rooms but a room rental fee may be charged.
City Hall Rooms — For availability, call City Hall at 952.924.2500 or email email@example.com.
- City Council Chambers (third floor west) - capacity 122
- Westwood room (third floor south) - capacity 18
- Meadowbrook room (third floor north) - capacity 8
- Aquila room (second floor north) - capacity 12
- Dakota room (second floor north) - capacity 8
- Fern Hill room (second floor south) - capacity 4
- Community room (first floor west) - capacity 49
- Minnehaha room (first floor west) - capacity 6
- Birchwood room (first floor north) - capacity 6
Rec Center rooms and year-round park buildings — For availability and fees, call The Rec Center at 952.924.2540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Banquet room (second floor west) - capacity 160
- Gallery (first floor north) - capacity 70
- Wolfe Park Building - capacity 30
Fire Station 1 — For availability, call the Fire Department at 952.924.2595.
- Training room - capacity 50
- Conference room - capacity 8