Birchwood Neighborhood has had a neighborhood group since 1996. The association sponsors a variety of activities including a summer ice cream social, winter party, movie night and happy hour.
You can find our neighborhood on Nextdoor.com.
Jennie Edstrom — 952.846.7051
City council ward
The Birchwood Neighborhood is in Ward 1.
For your council representative's name, go to the city council page.
- North: Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad
- South: Minnetonka Boulevard
- East: Highway 100
- West: CP Railroad
- Population: 2,517 (2010 Census)
- Size: 266.3 acres, 26 blocks
- Neighborhood parks: Sunshine Park and Birchwood Park
- Parks and open space: 5.4 percent
- Commercial/industrial: 12.8 percent
- Housing: 1,044 housing units
- Average year built (single-family homes) — 1948
- Located in the neighborhood: northwest portion is a designated wetland and floodplain