Neighborhood association contact
Blackstone neighbors formed a small neighbors group in 1999. They organize a summer picnic and a National Night Out gathering each year.
Gary Berscheid, president — 952.545.5262
City council ward
The Blackstone Neighborhood is in Ward 4.
For your council representative's name, go to the city council page.
- North: City of Golden Valley
- South: Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad
- East: Highway 100
- West: CP Rail
- Population: 765 (2010 Census)
- Size: 332.2 acres
- Neighborhood park: Blackstone Park
- Housing: 829 housing units
- Percent owner occupied: 50%
- Located in the neighborhood: Wetland just south of Cedar Lake Road and the West End