A snow emergency is NOT currently in effect.
Neighborhood association contact
Blackstone neighbors formed a small neighbors group in 1999. They organize a summer picnic and a National Night Out gathering each year.
Gary Berscheid, president — 952.545.5262
City council ward
The Blackstone Neighborhood is in Ward 4.
For your council representative's name, go to the city council page.
- North: City of Golden Valley
- South: Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad
- East: Highway 100
- West: CP Rail
- Population: 669 (2000 Census)
- Size: 332.2 acres, 44 blocks
- Neighborhood park: Blackstone Park
- Parks and open space: 7.2 percent
- Commercial/industrial: 61.6 percent
- Housing: 451 housing units (98 single-family homes, 335 townhouses and 102 apartment units)
- Average year built (single-family homes) — 1955
- Located in the neighborhood: Wetland just south of Cedar Lake Road and the West End