Bronx Park has had an active neighbors group since 1998. They have developed a community vegetable garden in Nelson Park and host an annual summer social event.
Keep in touch with our neighborhood on Facebook and Nextdoor.
To volunteer to deliver the newsletter (even one block helps!), call Paul Danicic at 952.926.6782.
Bronx Park gardens
If you have questions about the Bronx Park gardens, contact Susan Melbye at 952.239.0379 or SusanMelbye@edinarealty.com.
City council ward
The Bronx Park Neighborhood is in Ward 1.
For your council representative's name, go to the city council page.
- North: Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad
- South: Minnetonka Boulevard
- East: CP Railroad
- West: Louisiana Avenue South
- Population: 2,218 (2010 Census)
- Size: 241.6 acres, 38 blocks
- Schools: Peter Hobart Primary Center is located in this neighborhood.
- Neighborhood parks: Bronx Park, Dakota Park and Nelson Park
- Parks and open space: 12.7 percent
- Commercial/retail: 1.2 percent
- Housing: 997 homes single-family homes
- Average year built — 1947
- Most of the homes were built between 1947 and 1953
- 90 percent of the neighborhood wasn't developed until after World War II
- Subdivided: between 1911 and 1913