A snow emergency is NOT currently in effect.
Find the neighborhood on Facebook!
Contact the neighborhood association by emailing email@example.com.
City council ward
The Brooklawns Neighborhood is in Ward 2.
For your council representative's name, go to the city council page.
- North: CP Railroad
- South: Excelsior Boulevard
- East: CP Railroad
- West: Louisiana Avenue South
- Population: 380 (2002 Census)
- Size: 150.4 acres, six blocks
- Neighborhood parks: Justad Park and Jorvig Park
- Parks and open space: 2.3 percent
- Commercial/industrial: 57.8 percent
- Housing: 169 housing units (150 single-family homes, 11 apartment units and eight duplexes)
- Average year built (single-family homes) — 1946
- Located in the neighborhood: Methodist Hospital and Minnehaha Creek