The Cedar Manor Neighborhood is a newly organized neighborhood association.
Keep up with the neighborhood on Facebook.
For more information, contact Darius Gray at email@example.com or 952.924.2184.
City council ward
The Cedar Manor Neighborhood is in Ward 4.
For your council representative's name, go to the city council page.
- North: West 22nd Street
- South: Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad
- East: Texas Avenue South to Cedar Lake Road, then Virginia Avenue South
- West: Highway 169
- Population: 1,059 (2010)
- Size: 327.7 acres, 26 blocks
- Schools: Transition Plus/Whole Learning School is located in the neighborhood
- Neighborhood park: Cedar Manor Park
- Parks and open space: 1.1 percent
- Housing: 575 single-family homes
- Average year built (single-family houses) — 1956
- Most construction occurred between 1953 and 1965
- Located in the neighborhood: Hannon Lake, Cedar Manor Lake and the Minneapolis Golf Club