A snow emergency is NOT currently in effect.
If you are interested in helping to reorganize the Cedarhurst Neighborhood, contact Alicia Sojourner at email@example.com or 952.924.2602.
City council ward
The Cedarhurst Neighborhood is in Ward 1.
For your council representative's name, go to the city council page.
- North: City of Golden Valley
- South: Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad
- East: City of Minneapolis
- West: Highway 100
- Population: 707 (2002 Census)
- Size: 96.2 acres, four blocks
- Neighborhood park: Cedarhurst Park
- Schools: Minneapolis Jewish Day School and the Jewish Community Center are located in the neighborhood
- Parks and open space: 1 percent
- Commercial/industrial: 7.5 percent
- Housing: 49 single-family homes, 321 condominiums, 72 townhouses and 25 apartments
- Average year built (single-family homes) — 1954
- Located in the neighborhood: North Cedar Lake Regional Trail