The Cobblecrest neighbors group formed in 2000. They have sponsored an annual fall hayride and bonfire held at Aquila Park.
The association's contact is Dave Lilja. He can be reached at 612.810.8779 or email@example.com.
City council ward
The Cobblecrest Neighborhood is in Ward 3.
For your council representative's name, go to the city council page.
- North: Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad
- South: Minnehaha Creek
- East: North Cedar Lake Regional Trail
- West: Highway 169
- Population: 854 (2010 Census)
- Size: 224.1 acres, 18 blocks
- Parks and open space: 18.7 percent
- Housing: 359 single-family houses
- Average year built — 1953
- Located in the neighborhood: North Cedar Lake Regional Trail, Cobblecrest Lake, Minnehaha Creek, Victoria Lake and Westling Pond