Creekside has a small, but active neighbors group which formed in 1996. They coordinate an annual summer block party for all neighbors. The steering committee, made up of officers and Creekside neighbors, meets twice a year to conduct business. Neighbors are encouraged to join. The annual meeting for the entire neighborhood is in April.
- Lisa Shepherd, chair — email@example.com
- Kim Carden, vice chair — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anna Mulfinger, treasurer — 612.860.7505
City council ward
The Creekside Neighborhood is in Ward 2.
For your council representative's name, go to the city council page.
- North: Excelsior Boulevard
- South: City of Edina
- East: Brookside Avenue South
- West: City of Hopkins
- Population: 419 (2002 Census)
- Size: 218.9 acres, seven blocks
- Neighborhood parks: Meadowbrook Manor Park
- Parks and open space: 74 percent
- Meadowbrook Golf Course occupies 65 percent of the neighborhood
- Commercial/retail: 0.78 percent
- Housing: 191 housing units (171 single-family homes, 2 townhouses, 12 apartments and six duplexes)
- Average year built (single-family houses) — 1939
- 50 percent of the homes were built prior to 1940, and 18 percent were built before 1920.
- Located in the neighborhood: Meadowbrook Golf Course, Minnehaha Creek and Meadowbrook Lake