The Crestview Neighborhood Association was reincorporated in fall 1992.
Crestview has a Facebook page. Like us to stay connected.
- Jim Poulter, 952.595.9364
City council ward
The Crestview Neighborhood is in Ward 4.
For your council representative's name, go to the city council page.
- North: West 16th Street
- South: West 22nd Street
- East: Flag Avenue South
- West: Highway 169
- Population: 158 (2010 Census)
- Size: 63.9 acres
- Parks and open space: 27.3 percent
- Housing: 96 single-family houses
- Subdivided: 1945 and 1947. Most home construction did not begin until the mid 1950s.