Sheila Dise, president — 952.593.1533
City council ward
The Eliot View Neighborhood is in Ward 4.
For your council representative's name, go to the city council page.
- North: Cedar Lake Road South
- South: Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad
- East: CP Railroad
- West: Louisiana Avenue South
- Population: 482 (2002 Census)
- Size: 97.9 acres, six blocks
- Commercial/industrial: 35 percent
- Housing: 204 housing units (167 single-family homes, 13 townhouses, 16 apartment units and eight duplex units)
- Average year built (single-family houses) — 1953
- Located in the neighborhood: Westwood Shopping Center and the Hutchinson Spur regional bike trail
- Nearby: Jersey Park and Rotary Northside Park