The Fern Hill Neighborhood is in the process of organizing. If you are interested in getting involved, contact Darius Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952.924.2184.
Like us on Facebook or find us on Nextdoor to stay updated and connect with others in the Fern Hill Neighborhood.
City council ward
The Fern Hill Neighborhood is in Ward 1.
For your council representative's name, go to the city council page.
- North: Twin Lakes Park and north of Basswood Road
- South: West Lake Street
- East: France Avenue South
- West: Highway 100
- Population: 2,863 (2010)
- Size: 384.5 acres, 51 blocks
- Schools: Bais Yaakov High School (private, all-girls) and Torah Academy are located in the neighborhood
- Neighborhood parks: Fern Hill Park and Twin Lakes Park
- Parks and open space: 9.8 percent
- Commercial/industrial: 1 percent
- Housing: 1,338 housing units (958 single-family homes, 27 condominiums, 59 townhomes, 268 apartment units and 26 duplex units)
- Average year built (single-family homes) — 1945
- Half of the homes were built before 1945
- Subdivided: Early 1900s