Kilmer Pond is a newly organized neighborhood association. For more information, contact Darius Gray at 952.924.2184 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
City council ward
The Kilmer Pond Neighborhood is in Ward 4.
For your council representative's name, go to the city council page.
- North: I-394
- South: City of Minnetonka
- East: Highway 169
- West: City of Minnetonka
- Population: 593 (2002 Census)
- Size: 91.2 acres, nine blocks
- Parks and open space: 5.3 percent
- Open space around Kilmer Pond
- Commercial/industrial: 0 percent
- Housing: 245 housing units (all single-family homes)
- Average year built (single-family homes) — 1957