A snow emergency is NOT currently in effect.
Neighborhood association contact
The Lenox neighbors group initially formed in 1997 and began reorganization efforts in 2009. They have hosted annual social events including potlucks, holiday hayrides and children's activities.
You can find us on Nextdoor.
Contact us at LenoxNeighborhoodNews@gmail.com.
City council ward
The Lenox Neighborhood lies in two wards. The area west of Dakota Avenue is in Ward 3. The area east of Dakota Avenue is in Ward 1.
For your council representative's name, go to the city council page.
- North: Minnetonka Boulevard
- South: Highway 7
- East: CP Railroad
- West: Louisiana Avenue South
- Population: 2,072 (2002 Census)
- Size: 285.3 acres, 35 blocks residential
- Schools: St. Louis Park Senior High School is located in the neighborhood
- Neighborhood parks: Roxbury Park, Freedom Park and Parkview Park
- Parks and open space: 1.8 percent
- Commercial/industrial: 9.2 percent
- Housing: 878 housing units (835 single-family homes, 13 apartment units and 30 duplex units)
- Average year built (single-family homes) — 1945
- Subdivided: 1892
- Located in the neighborhood: St. Louis Park Public Library and Lenox Community Center