To learn more about organizing the Meadowbrook Neighborhood Association, contact Darius Gray at email@example.com or 952.924.2184.
City council ward
The Meadowbrook Neighborhood is in Ward 3.
For your council representative's name, go to the city council page.
- North: CP Railroad
- South: Excelsior Boulevard
- East: Louisiana Avenue South
- West: City of Hopkins
- Population: 982 (2010 Census)
- Size: 172.8 acres, two blocks
- Neighborhood park: Creekside Park and Meadowbrook Manor Park
- Parks and open space: 11.8 percent
- Commercial/industrial: 57.8 percent
- Northern and western sections of the neighborhood are primarily industrial
- Housing: 561 apartments and 38 townhomes
- Located in the neighborhood: St. Louis Park Municipal Service Center