Minikahda Vista residents are actively involved in the community and their neighborhood association. The association hosts a Plant Swap and Sale with the Browndale Neighborhood, annual neighborhood garage sale attended by residents from all over the metro area, and National Night Out where more than 400 residents get together and celebrate. We also publish a quarterly online newsletter and bi-weekly city news and neighborhood alerts. Visit our website at minikahdavista.nextdoor.com.
- Claudia Johnston-Madison, co-chair — 952.922.1324, email@example.com
- Noelle Racette, co-chair — 952.201.8926, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julie Wells, treasurer — 952.929.7626, email@example.com
- Linda Jennings, newsletter and advertising — 952.925.4283, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dan and Ann Olson, National Night Out chairs — 651.295.6243, email@example.com
- Del Askegaard, welcome committee — 952.922.6254, firstname.lastname@example.org
- LaVonne Glidden, welcome committee — email@example.com
- Susan Trahan, committee — firstname.lastname@example.org
City council ward
The Minikahda Vista Neighborhood is in Ward 2.
For your council representative's name, go to the city council page.
- North: Excelsior Boulevard
- South: Morningside Road and City of Edina
- East: City of Edina and City of Minneapolis
- West: Wooddale Avenue South
- Schools: Susan Lindgren Elementary School is located in the neighborhood
- Neighborhood parks: Minikahda Vista Park
- Housing: most of the homes were built in the 1940s
- Nearby: Excelsior and Grand, Miracle Mile shopping centers, The Rec Center, Veterans' Memorial Amphitheater and Wolfe Park