A snow emergency is NOT currently in effect.
The Minnehaha Neighborhood Association formed in 2000. They host a summer social event and neighborhood garage sale each year. Like us on Facebook to stay connected with your Minnehaha neighbors.
- Gabriel Skelly, president — 952.938.0455
City council ward
The Minnehaha Neighborhood is in Ward 3.
For your council representative's name, go to the city council page.
- North: Minnehaha Creek
- South: Highway 7
- East: Minnehaha Creek and Cedar Lake Regional Trail
- West: Highway 169
- Population: 738 (2002 Census)
- Size: 97.7 acres, eight blocks
- Neighborhood park: Knollwood Green Park
- Parks and open space: 14.6 percent
- Commercial/industrial: 8.3 percent
- Housing: 329 housing units (129 single-family homes and 200 apartment units)
- Average year built (single-family homes) — 1964
- Located in the neighborhood: Minnehaha Creek and Cedar Lake Regional Trail