If you are interested in helping the Oak Hill Neighborhood get organized, contact Darius Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952.924.2184.
City council ward
The Oak Hill Neighborhood is in Ward 3.
For your council representative's name, go to the city council page.
- North: Minnetonka Boulevard
- South: Highway 7
- East: Louisiana Avenue South
- West: Texas Avenue South
- Population: 2,761 (2010 Census)
- Size: 277.3 acres, 26 blocks
- Neighborhood parks: Oak Hill Park, Louisiana Oaks Park, Oregon Park and Walker Field
- Parks and open space: 25.8 percent
- Commercial/industrial: 0.07 percent
- Housing: 1,182 housing units (636 single-family homes, 128 condominiums, two townhomes, 388 apartment units and 28 duplexes)
- Average year built (single-family homes) — 1952
- Located in the neighborhood: Oak Hill Pond and Oak Hill Park Splash Pad