The Pennsylvania Park Neighborhood does not currently have an active neighborhood association. For information about starting one, contact Darius Gray at email@example.com or 952.924.2184.
City council ward
The Pennsylvania Park Neighborhood is in Ward 4.
For your council representative's name, go to the city council page.
- North: City of Golden Valley and I-394
- South: Franklin Avenue West
- East: Louisiana Avenue South
- West: Texas Avenue South
- Population: 779 (2002 Census)
- Size: 14 blocks
- Schools: St. Louis Park Middle School is located near the neighborhood
- Neighborhood park: Pennsylvania Park and Lamplighter Park
- Parks and open space: 16.8 percent
- Commercial/industrial: four percent
- Commercial uses are located along the I-394 frontage road
- Housing: 313 housing units (304 single-family homes and nine townhomes)
- Average year built (single-family homes) — 1954
- Most homes were built during the 1950s; however, several homes are pre-1920 and a few others were constructed before World War II.
- Located in the neighborhood: Lamplighter Lake