Pennsylvania Park does not currently have an active neighborhood association. For information about starting one, contact Darius Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952.924.2184.
City council ward
The Shelard Park Neighborhood is in Ward 4.
For your council representative's name, go to the city council page.
- North: City of Plymouth
- South: I-394
- East: Highway 169
- West: City of Minnetonka
Shelard Park is the city's first planned mixed-use neighborhood. It was constructed over a 15-year period from 1971 to 1986.
- Population: 1,307 (2010 Census)
- Size: 109.6 acres, three blocks
- Neighborhood park: Shelard Park
- Parks and open space: 6.3 percent
- Commercial/industrial: 33.9 percent
- Housing: 809 housing units (308 condominiums and 501 apartment units)